Rangers Thread - 2021/22

A friend of mine who’s a Liverpool fan has said for a few years now, to be fair to him, that Gerrard was doing a good job at Rangers and will be taking over from Klopp one day
I laughed at the time, had to eat some humble pie last season, but overall I wouldn’t worry a bit about Liverpool if and when he goes there

I can't even explain what happened, came out the blocks fast, looked sharp, working hard, they looked rattled, got the goal, they got the man undeservedly sent off. I'm not sure if we took our foot of the gas, thought it would be easy or whatever, we stopped playing with any intensity, let them back in the game & they got 2 quickfire goals. Couple of good finishes from the lad up front, he can certainly finish.
Really poor night.

Oh dear what a shame. The loathsome twosome really aren't covering themselves in glory are they.

Good first half, abject in the second for the 3rd game running. Three defeats in four games is entering P45 territory for any Rangers manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.