Rangers Thread - 2021/22

Benny seems 1 of those fans that seems to dislike Rangers more than his own rivals or more than the club that helped relegate his team. Strange 1 because most Hearts fans I know aren't like that.
Hate both the old firm teams as most Hearts fans do.
Typical of your mob one of the few times I want yous to win yous fuck it up.
Same with your other team on Saturday night.
Hearts result no real surprise.
At least City won.

At least City won.

You should know never to rely on Arsenal lol, we talk about Hibsing it, down there they talk about Spursing it, I'm sure Arsenal will soon take over that mantra!

I must admit, I didn't see that result coming yesterday, in saying that, Hibs played the game perfectly, so no complaints, apart from the lacklustre performance of our defence this season. Just seen a snippet of Goldsons interview, if he really said that at 3-1 half time the game was lost he needs a quiet 1 in his ear from someone like Bomber Brown!

obsession.

Your lot may finally win something now this season
One season we fucked up. Although I had said for years, that our board of dithering, ambitionless bastards, had stood still so long that you fucking us up was a cert. 3 out of 13 attempts to reach the CL,was totaly down to that cheapskate wanker Lawell and we paid the price.

Ange has done a great job, but as long as those cunts are running the show, i never take anything for granted. They can fuck anything up. Ive said for years,they were your ace in the hole. I absolutely detest the cowards.

At least City won.
I would expect no less Benny. :)

1 we need to take on the chin. What you find is Magicpole & his followers get over excited, remember if his lot aren't winning trophies they are down chucking barriers at the team bus!

Defence is a shambles compared to last season, & we seem to be getting punished on every occasion. Hibs had 3 shots yesterday, 3 on target & 3 goals.

I've not got a clue what the coaching team were doing yesterday. They subs were ridiculous, they actually took off our best players on the night. Doesn't really matter if your a B team coach, if you think those subs were right that's worrying at any level.

Just need to see if Gio can pick them up today. Regardless of how this season goes, think we need a wee refresh in the summer.
Behave yesel. A couple of dozen neds is not our support.

You should know never to rely on Arsenal lol, we talk about Hibsing it, down there they talk about Spursing it, I'm sure Arsenal will soon take over that mantra!

I must admit, I didn't see that result coming yesterday, in saying that, Hibs played the game perfectly, so no complaints, apart from the lacklustre performance of our defence this season. Just seen a snippet of Goldsons interview, if he really said that at 3-1 half time the game was lost he needs a quiet 1 in his ear from someone like Bomber Brown!
I watched it on Hesgoals and it switched to, Whits the Goalie dane Tomtv. Fuck me, what game was your Tom watching? You were fucking dire. Don't get me wrong, Cetictv are bad too, woeful actually, but Tom inhabits a dimension not yet known to science.

Calling all Bluenoses. Can you help? I'm worried sick.

Attachments

• IMG-20211122-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20211122-WA0003.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 17

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.