Rangers Thread - 2021/22

No it wouldn’t. They were diving cheating time wasting cunts. I was fucking raging at them. I wasn’t alone. But after the game we had the long walk back into Seville, we could have set about them. But it would have been a Liberty, we outnumbered them so much that would have been out of order. I have always acknowledged that 95% of Gers fans had a great day and went home. But 5% of a massive crowd is thousands. And you need to remember over the years you have rioted multiple times. I think it’s your songs, most are about hate and anger. Music and songs affects mood, when you’re all riled up with being up to your knees, it’s an easier trip to losing the plot. The fact your Chairman made the comment basically to screw the fucking nut shows you it’s an issue. Last year in George Sq was a fucking disgrace. And you had won the league. WTF was that all about?

I mean plenty of photos doing the ro7nds of Celtic fighting each other yesterday.

like I said doesn’t matter what team you support, large groups of fans boozing all day leads to silly stuff.

You have to assume that it is a spoof account. The Rangers/Zenit final was the worst night of violence in Manchester since the Moss Side riots. I know because I was there at 2am trying to rescue my friends (decent Rangers fans) from a street where thugs with iron bars were running onto the road and smashing car windows. It was an orgy of violence and looting across the city-centre. The police took a softly softly approach. If they had gone in hard there would have been deaths. It is hilarious when people re-write history. The Celtic fans were no better with their songs about Lee Rigby. Sectarian hatred and bile always leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

You have to assume that it is a spoof account. The Rangers/Zenit final was the worst night of violence in Manchester since the Moss Side riots. I know because I was there at 2am trying to rescue my friends (decent Rangers fans) from a street where thugs with iron bars were running onto the road and smashing car windows. It was an orgy of violence and looting across the city-centre. The police took a softly softly approach. If they had gone in hard there would have been deaths. It is hilarious when people re-write history. The Celtic fans were no better with their songs about Lee Rigby. Sectarian hatred and bile always leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
I was down there and never saw any bother and only found out about it the next day. Watched the game in the Printworks and the walk back to Piccadilly was all rather eerie and quiet after all the noise and colour of the day. One thing that struck me was the huge number of Southern English accents on the streets. There was definitely local hooligans involved who took the opportunity to indulge in violence. There's one video of a guy in a green hoodie running amok and I can quite categorically state no Rangers fan would be dressed in such attire. And before you all go thrashing on your keyboards there was definitely Rangers fans from the West of Scotland involved as well given the accents you could hear on some of these videos.
But by and large it was a great occasion given that the number of supporters in the city centre was around 200,000, but of course the Scottish media were all over it and they already have their headlines written for Thursday, even if there is no trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.