Rangers Thread - 2021/22

Good Luck Rangers

I honestly can't call this game. Hopefully be a cracker for the neutral.

I honestly can’t see there being any trouble in Seville between Rangers and Frankfurt fans. The Frankfurt Ultras look like a friendly lot.

02867380-19-D3-4-BAA-ACA9-F5-EEF7-FEC604.jpg

158-D9279-D7-E8-4-F46-89-A0-DCFD52-E5-E877.jpg

Having been to Seville, which is a wonderful city, it’s city centre is very compact, and the stadium is walkable.

It’s going to be Mayhem, with a capital M, sadly.

Weird cunts! Imagine getting chased around by a load of shirtless German homosexuals wearing bumbags?

On reflection, we blew it. Par for the season alas, can’t hold onto a lead. Some Rangers fans were saying that even if Kent had scored in the last minute, it could have been ruled out by VAR. Only watched it once live, so don’t really know.
What is beyond doubt though is that we took the biggest ever travelling support abroad and we can be very proud of that.
Huge game tomorrow at Hampden for us.

Absolutely class act.

It was a very close game, and a tough slog for both teams playing in very high temperatures for 120 minutes at a good solid intensity.

I do t have any regrets. To a man we were fantastic and you can't look at the what if's or buts.

We hammered some really big teams. With a budget to match larger teams I honestly think Rangers and Celtic would be right up there.

Gutted for Rangers if only they had took that chance late in the game it would have been a brilliant achievement , i never normally get behind British clubs in a european final but must admit i was rooting for a Rangers victory. Do not rate the current level of Scottish football 95% of the teams are probably equivalent to our Division One apart from the big two ,so Rangers making a european final was against all the odds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.