Rangers Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of ability to make a forward pass is stark, side side side side side side side punt into box. Defensively very poor too. You still got those 4 or 5 players to come in? You better hope so. Being woeful to watch would be bad enough if you looked dangerous. It could have been five last night. Next week you would not put it past them to score.

Yeah, the Livi game I can accept, as ive seen that game multiple times there, from both Celtic and Rangers, so with the surface and how dogged they are I take any win there.

Last night was no excuse, like I said, that was as poor as a performance as I've seen us in Europe now for a few years. Considering how I know we can play, I'm choosing to believe it's the form that's poor rather than us being shite as you describe us. Still didn't think that was a penalty mind you but the result was right for the performance.

Im hoping with a few home games coming up now we can get our attacking sorted a bit, and also now need to bed Davies in to partner Goldson. If after the next 3 games we are still seeing the same issues, I'll hold my hands up and admit I'm worried.

Yeah, the Livi game I can accept, as ive seen that game multiple times there, from both Celtic and Rangers, so with the surface and how dogged they are I take any win there.

Last night was no excuse, like I said, that was as poor as a performance as I've seen us in Europe now for a few years. Considering how I know we can play, I'm choosing to believe it's the form that's poor rather than us being shite as you describe us. Still didn't think that was a penalty mind you but the result was right for the performance.

Im hoping with a few home games coming up now we can get our attacking sorted a bit, and also now need to bed Davies in to partner Goldson. If after the next 3 games we are still seeing the same issues, I'll hold my hands up and admit I'm worried.

If you are still playing like that in three games worried won’t touch the sides. It will be Panda in your ranks. It’s already started, saw a few posters on FF already asking questions about Gio.

No. I’m pointing out the blatantly fucking obvious if you watch it we played some really good football. Fast, great passing. Our finishing was poor, but still scored two goals. On Saturday I watched Rangers, both halves they lacked anything remotely easy on the eye. That’s just a fact. Kent was again a show pony, the defence was utter push and the midfield is devoid of any guile. Now, I have been told you/they have 4 or 5 other players bought to come in. They better be great because what I’ve seen of the signings so far, actually made me laugh after reading how brilliant they all were. Not a player in that team would get on our bench in their positions, not one. These things will become more apparent as we move forward.

You've played better

shocking game last night. GVB isn't an improvement on Gerrard
To be fair to GVB, most of the European campaign last season, when you were excellent, was under his reign (Gerrard left in November). I was amazed at the difference in the level of performance to last season EL run,even allowing for a few missing players. You looked lethargic. You would still probably be favourites to go through. But if they score, you'll have it all to do. And yes, I'm not counting the now defunct away goals rule.

To be fair to GVB, most of the European campaign last season, when you were excellent, was under his reign (Gerrard left in November). I was amazed at the difference in the level of performance to last season EL run,even allowing for a few missing players. You looked lethargic. You would still probably be favourites to go through. But if they score, you'll have it all to do. And yes, I'm not counting the now defunct away goals rule.

Oh yes the games easy to claw back but as everyone likes to say, I think we've Hibs'd it already.

I vouched I would never go to another ranger game under Gerrard after Vienna Away, finally went to my first game under GVB in preseason and left saying the same.

Poor standard, will still watch and support them though

Oh yes the games easy to claw back but as everyone likes to say, I think we've Hibs'd it already.

I vouched I would never go to another ranger game under Gerrard after Vienna Away, finally went to my first game under GVB in preseason and left saying the same.

Poor standard, will still watch and support them though
Hibsed it the best saying in world football
Lol.
Arfield must be wondering why he is not starting.
Alright he is not the greatest but better than most in the side now.

Hibsed it the best saying in world football
Lol.
Arfield must be wondering why he is not starting.
Alright he is not the greatest but better than most in the side now.
We Super Hibsed it in the 10 in a row fucking farce. Every cloud though, Lennon left and then Howe took the **** out of our board, thank you for not coming, because we got Ange. Funny old world. When you’re not Hibsing it obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.