Rangers v Celtic May 12th

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
I have no chance of a ticket for Brighton so decided to go to Derry Friday May 10th, Ferry over to Scotland Sat am and do a play off game Sat 11th and then hoping to get a ticket for the above on Sunday.

Anyone have any Rangers links with a chance of getting a ticket? If not might take my chances outside the ground.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Probably have a better chance of getting a ticket for Brighton.....

I assume he's going to watch Derry City on the Friday night then onto Scotland the following day.

Yes thats correct I am.

If I thought I could get a ticket for Brighton then yes but Ive only had a Season Ticket 40 yrs and due to bringing up kids fell behind on points.I wont join a Supporters Club either.

Thought a trip such as this would take my mind off things a bit as if we are still going for the league I will be a nervous wreck.

Got a ticket the day, in the Celtic end

Last edited:
Well, it’s not just City who have a game that gets the blood pressure to the, I could fucking pass out here, level.

Even though we have won the league, despite the Scouser riding north on a Blackpool donkey and stating, Let’s Go, which took over from, Going for 55 and other rousing calls to victory that had their hordes right up there with people who buy five magic beans as a sure thing.

Sunday has a significance, as all our games have, with our friends across the city. But even more this year, as a win for them will let them enjoy their summer, and I can’t abide that. So, we need to beat them to put them once again, back into their box.

So, I hope to be sitting on Sunday laughing like fuck. And, despite them going tonto in the overhyped sense, if we turn up we win. Just like City at Brighton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.