Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

It seems Ralf's staying at U is an actual possibility. Amazing.
FCCB0832-91A9-4A9C-862D-E53A963D0F0B.jpeg
united and all time stats.
Played, won, drawn, lost, win %

I’d say it’s looking a lot like Ole version 2.0 - especially given the opposition played, the direness of most of the football, and the helping hands given

Last edited:
That, I think, is the situation. The place is a career-destroyer for both coaches and players.
Because the manager will operate under an infrastructure more concerned with the delivery of brand than sporting excellence.

That dressing room they've got there is absolutely honking

Ronaldo and Bruno, talented but think they are too good to work hard for the team.

Mental weaklings like Maguire, Shaw, De Gea who seem to crumble under pressure.

Extremely limited players living off past hype Rashford Bissaka etc

Needed an absolute winner/hard liner to come in and clear it out like Mancini/Conte.

Ragnicks barely a manager, never mind a top 4 one.

Genuinely think they are about 7 or 8 players away from being at a City/Liverpool level

At some point you would think it will click they need to get rid of the jobs for the boys stuff they have going on with Fletcher, Ole, Carrick, Woodward etc all being promoted from within.

They need to do what we did and go and get a hierarchy that have been successful elsewhere.

But they have this "United way" delusion going on where the fans think they have some right to be successful with local and ex players calling the shots and Neville, Rio and Scholes etc in the media perpetuating it.
Great post and love the way you weave Shaw and crumble into the same sentence.
Extra large helping with double cream no doubt.

I'll give this thread as long as Ole's.

He's good to go as gaffer for a couple more years. Rags have fallen for his Poundland Piss Can act.

I'll give this thread as long as Ole's.

He's good to go as gaffer for a couple more years. Rags have fallen for his Poundland Piss Can act.
I hope, for his sake, that he listens to what the Govan bully tells him, or he will be out on his ear in no time.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.