Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

They employed him on the pretence that he was there as an interim, everyone knew that unless he completely capitulated he'd be given the full time job it was just their way of mitigating abject failure by saying they just wanted him there in another capacity.

I expect the wheels to fall off again soon and they end up paying another manager off before long, the search continues for their next Busby or GPC, every day is Xmas day at rag central mate.

By the end of the decade you will find you are never more than 2m away from an ex-rag manager

Manchester United are considering appointing Ralf Rangnick as their permanent manager after a promising start to his interim spell in charge. (Sun)

pissed myself laughing reading that on the BBC site.
They beat Brentford and a last min winner v West Ham
Prior to those last 2 games they were playing shite and fans were wanting rid of him

I have never seen a luckier manager than him, his expensive team get outplayed in most games yet somehow the other team cant finish and the Rags pick up points. I'd appoint him full time on the luck he brings

This appointment makes me think there might be a secret City fan helping pick the managers at the swamp.

This guy has no record of success at sizeable clubs. He has had long periods out of management, and isn’t a young up and coming coach any more. His main contribution seems to have been to introduce tactical changes to the German game some years ago. Good for Germany but hardly evidence he’ll do well in the premier league. There’s no sign he has any new tactical innovations to offer.

To make it worse they’ve brought him in under circumstances where he has a long contract but is only ‘interim’ manager. This seems to have all the downsides of players thinking he won’t be in charge for long, having to pay out two full years when he’s sacked, or having him try bring in a new system and then what? Hanging around for two years while his successor has to try make it work because they don’t dare change it with him looking over their shoulder?

Just can’t see this working for them at all. Long may it continue!

Manchester United are considering appointing Ralf Rangnick as their permanent manager after a promising start to his interim spell in charge. (Sun)

pissed myself laughing reading that on the BBC site.
They beat Brentford and a last min winner v West Ham
Prior to those last 2 games they were playing shite and fans were wanting rid of him
Pochettino must have told them to fuck off!

“promising start” hahahahaha

Less than a month ago under Wreck-it‘s reign we had slab head going on record admitting they were utter dross.

What a bunch of absolute clowns - it’s almost beyond parody now.

It seems he has been telling porkies again, after he said that Whatsisname didnt want to play and then backtracked ,he has now said that the "boy Jessie" asked for time off to sort his head out, only for the "kid" to say nothing of the sort, it was the club that told me to take time off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.