Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

The English press / media have no credibilty with their constant bulling up of the rags ( and dippers too although they are better results wise), but the MEN has long ceased to be objective in their articles where the rags are concerned. Clickbait and distortion of the truth is their main drive.

But it demonstrates the lengths that our media have to go to rather than present objective and unbiased articles.

Stuart Brennan is the only reporter fighting the tide of shite published by the MEN.
Thank you CBB. ;)

Manchester United are considering appointing Ralf Rangnick as their permanent manager after a promising start to his interim spell in charge. (Sun)

pissed myself laughing reading that on the BBC site.
They beat Brentford and a last min winner v West Ham
Prior to those last 2 games they were playing shite and fans were wanting rid of him

Manchester United are considering appointing Ralf Rangnick as their permanent manager after a promising start to his interim spell in charge. (Sun)

pissed myself laughing reading that on the BBC site.
They beat Brentford and a last min winner v West Ham
Prior to those last 2 games they were playing shite and fans were wanting rid of him

They employed him on the pretence that he was there as an interim, everyone knew that unless he completely capitulated he'd be given the full time job it was just their way of mitigating abject failure by saying they just wanted him there in another capacity.

I expect the wheels to fall off again soon and they end up paying another manager off before long, the search continues for their next Busby or GPC, every day is Xmas day at rag central mate.

They employed him on the pretence that he was there as an interim, everyone knew that unless he completely capitulated he'd be given the full time job it was just their way of mitigating abject failure by saying they just wanted him there in another capacity.

I expect the wheels to fall off again soon and they end up paying another manager off before long, the search continues for their next Busby or GPC, every day is Xmas day at rag central mate.
Happy Xmas pal

Pretty much in line with my thoughts. Typical media spin on their darlings. A (quote) "promising start" (unquote) ???
As far as I can see the game plan is terrible, most of the players don't seem to give a fukc and results have been papering over the cracks. A scraped draw against a poor Newcastle side. A win at Brentford where with better finishing the home team should have been out of sight by half time. A last kick winner with the dubious help of VAR after a poor display against West Ham.
Doesn't look very "promising" to me but heigh-ho, if we are to believe what we read the man's a genius.

The gift that keeps giving

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.