Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

jrb

#RAGnick deserves his own thread, even though it will be a short lived 6 month one.

Please give #RAGnick the support he needs to see out his 6 months as United Manager.

0-edwoodward.jpg

*Mods, feel free to amend the title if necessary?

I will admit it, I had never watched salzburg play, and I had to google Rangnick.

The three main things I have learned from his wikipedia page are:

- He used to be a maths teacher, which he uses in his routine.
- He is highly succesful and currently one of the most in-demand men in comedy, popularised by unorthodoxly involving his morher in his performances.
- He is originally from Sri Lanka, who knew!

#RAGnick deserves his own thread, even though it will be a short lived 6 month one.

Please give #RAGnick the support he needs to see out his 6 months as United Manager.

0-edwoodward.jpg

*Mods, feel free to amend the title if necessary?

Love the tread title.

I'm worried with this one though - it looks like a solid decision. He's not the best manager in the world but he's not the guaranteed car crash that Moyes, Mourinho and Ole were always going to be.

Its a shame giggsy was a wife beater, for his wife obviously, but also he would be a shoe in at this point if not. I only hope that this guy is just to normal for them and they just can't help think that they deserve more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.