Ranieri sacked by Fulham / new Roma manager

How does this man swop the foot of the premier league for a plum italian job..?
Strange.

Disagree, he's a good manager imho, he didn't have much chance at Fulham, they were already devoid of confidence when he got there. He'll do a good job at Roma for me.
Isn,t it the managers job to raise the confidence of the players?
I should add that i havent been watching Fulham closely this season....i was just amazed that Roma looked at what he did at fulham,and thought...he is the man for us..
Its difficult to evaluate Ranieri as a manager.I was impressed by his first venture in english football,in difficult circs at Chelsea,a club going through a lot of chamges at the time.
You prob know my own personal thoughts on the leicester City episode.....
But it just seems strange that his latest show of ineptitude, leads him to a plum job back home.very comfy,out of the blue...

I should add that i havent been watching Fulham closely this season....i was just amazed that Roma looked at what he did at fulham,and thought...he is the man for us..
I suspect they looked more at Leicester, though his time at Nantes was a bit mixed, and only lasted a season. He's also a Roma fan, and been there before, plus he was available.

But it just seems strange that his latest show of ineptitude, leads him to a plum job back home.
Even Pep would have struggled there for me. I don't think he was given long enough to do anything, and nothing to spend in the January window. Fulham's mess isn't his fault, its those above him, and the previous manager who recruited badly.

I suspect they looked more at Leicester, though his time at Nantes was a bit mixed, and only lasted a season. He's also a Roma fan, and been there before, plus he was available.

Even Pep would have struggled there for me. I don't think he was given long enough to do anything, and nothing to spend in the January window. Fulham's mess isn't his fault, its those above him, and the previous manager who recruited badly.
The first part of your post answers my question...didnt know he was a roma fan.
Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.