Rant And Rave:

it was a serious point. Scotland and Wales have a parliament. Who the hell bats for the English? who makes sure that investment is spread throughout the country and not centralised in London? I suspect that you will get your wish within the next three years, Scotland will be independent and England will be able to succeed or fail by itself.
I was being serious too, irrelevant of how I would have voted, probably to cut you lot off but not a certainty, the result had implications on England and we should also have had a say.

I suspect there'll be votes over the next decade until the desired result is achieved.

Right, there is no such thing as a free bus pass. The bus company charge the government who pay them for your so called free ride. In other words taxpayers like me pay for your free ride. So fuck off.

Oh and RIP threads about people you couldn't normally care less about.

apathy, murdoch, cruelty, murdoch, BA, murdoch, BT, Centrica, boardroom incompetence,
the tory/brexit narrative on "democracy", blind bigotry, intolerance, the idolatry of dyson, london-mania, nationalist/racist policies misnamed as populist, bishops in the HoL, sunday trading laws, ACPO, bailiffs, the desolation of westminster, rap music, paul dacre, daily mail/sun fans, gym bunnies, snobs, pretentious posters, the history rewriters deifying thatcher/churchill, blair's destruction of labour, fptp idiocy......and winter

No, But I bet you still started the fucker.

For once I was innocent. Although, later I did shout FFS can we just decide, then I was all the cunts. This was after about 25 minutes of arse breaking disagreement. So, as far as I was concerned I was totally in the right.

Plus!! The film we eventually watched was the first one they decided was a contender. 68 film arguments later we watched it. In fact it was probably more than that. Drives me to distraction.

I did my ranting and raving last week... jeez louise, it was not a pretty sight.

Get it off your chests lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.