Rant And Rave:

MacDonalds. Had one on the way home from a gig last night, the first in a few years, and it was fucking disgusting. As was the spotty twat serving me calling me mate all the time. "You want to go large mate?" "No I fucking don't you spotty fuck banana, if I had wanted to go large I would have FUCKING ASKED FOR A LARGE."

It's already wormed it's way out of my system this morning.

Disgusting stuff.

I don't believe you, you are the kind of guy that would go all out for a supersize me big mac.

Besides all of that, you're slagging them off again and I am sure you said the same a couple of weeks back lol stop fucking going into them if you don't like them, simples :p

Ignorant fuckers that treat bar or restaurant staff like shit or for that matter anybody that’s providing you with a service, it’s not hard to to say please and thank you.

Aresholes trying to push in at a bar. If the person who tried that at Summerbees a couple of weeks ago is reading this. You’re a ****.

People who take prams to busy open air events like the CNY celebrations I just cut through in albert sq, stop being lazy cunts and carry your kids if they are too young to walk, push chairs and prams don't belong in crowds

People who take prams to busy open air events like the CNY celebrations I just cut through in albert sq, stop being lazy cunts and carry your kids if they are too young to walk, push chairs and prams don't belong in crowds

or better still stop at home :)

Yes stay at home they should.

As I am not meetingnup with mate till 1ish thought watch a bit off the dragon dancing stuff, and a cheeky cheap one in waterhouse, full of fucking prams tin there too, Pubs another place prams don't belong

Careful now, the Mumsnet bot will be gunning for you soon lol

Careful now, the Mumsnet bot will be gunning for you soon lol

Better not mention then , though annoyed, the fact Ì am surrounded by a fair few East and SE Asian women makes up for it ;-)

Don't to be accused of being sexist for it after all

Last edited:
Is this an attempt at a Clarkie or something? If so, you've reeled me in.

Not only is his legend status absolutely warranted, he is arguably the single greatest legend of them all. He has produced more five-star albums than anyone else: Hunky Dory, Ziggy, Diamond Dogs, Young Americans, Low, Stationtostation, Heroes, Heathen, Blackstar...

Now stop being such a sausage.

No Clarkie and each to their own. But it’s become very fashionable to be a Bowie fan and to me it’s umwarranted. Some great songs in his catalogue but overall pretty average.

Seeing as it’s on the City Forum, what irritates the life out of me is when I’m forced to move seats for a cup match and end up sat in front of two blokes who spend the whole game talking about work, holidays, their kids and most recently, a bowel operation but not once discussing what’s happening on the pitch.

Makes me want to rush back to my own seat, so I can listen to the bloke behind me constantly call Sterling a bottle merchant. At least his bull***t is about football!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.