Raoul Moat

Lancashire Blue said:
He'll be in the last place they look, so why don't they go there first?
..........ahh yes the Gallowgate end boiler room !!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bytoID_SNnE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

-- Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:05 pm --

rickmcfc said:
shaunmcfc11 said:
Saw on sky news yesterday some blokes walking in with SA-80's.Coppers don't use them it's definatly SAS. But why would they still be concentrating their efforts in Rothbury unless there is info to suggest so? Anyhow I'm pretty sure this will be over soon if the regiment are on his case.

he will be hiding .
2nw3895.jpg
<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:27 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
Just google earthed Rothbury, Morpeth.
raoulmoat.gif

That **** Martin Brunt then, trying to get a copper fired. Some copper had the guts to go infront of the cameras and read a card from a kid in the area. It referred to Moat as 'that nutter'. Cue Brunt saying he would be surprised if 'that PC' has a job come the end of the night. Really trying to instigate her sacking he was. I think its fair to say that most of the country think Moat is a 'nutter', so she was only saying what we think. This country is PC fucking mad. If you can't call a bloke who's shot 2 people in the head, killing one and shooting his mrs in the stomach, a nutter, well the fucking worlds gone mad. Fuck off Brunt, yer ****.

paphos-mcfc said:
shaunmcfc11 said:
Saw on sky news yesterday some blokes walking in with SA-80's.Coppers don't use them it's definatly SAS. But why would they still be concentrating their efforts in Rothbury unless there is info to suggest so? Anyhow I'm pretty sure this will be over soon if the regiment are on his case.

Special Branch mate. SAS? PMSL they don't get involved in civvie matter unless it's threatening the government.
lol ok then thats what they said on sky!

I have no reason to doubt that its spwcial branch, but i heard the 'the military' were involved.

I dont see why not. Good bit of training if anything. And surely you cant have too many armed guys looking for this nutter?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.