Rapists loose in Wythenshawe

In your world Ched Evans would be walking around with a tattoo declaring he is a rapist on his forehead, when he was subsequently cleared.
I accept that certain things would need to happen before someone is branded but I am sure you get the jist. This country doesn't have the police numbers to enforce the law effectively and the deterrents are strong enough. We need to do something pretty radical to break the cycle of scrotes breeding scrotes who breed scrotes etc
[/QUOTE]

Maybe, anyone who claims benefits for more than 6 months should be castrated! That'll put an end to scrotes breeding scrotes and it'll stop any would be rapey scrotes in their filthy tracks! Might not stop them pissing on their own houses mind!

In your world Ched Evans would be walking around with a tattoo declaring he is a rapist on his forehead, when he was subsequently cleared.
[/QUOTE]

Ched Evans admitted he never spoke to that woman and then left via the back door. Will always be a rapist to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.