RB Leipzig (A) - Tue 7th Dec, 17:45 | Pre-match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking weird. A proper fucking Blue aren’t you
Been going every week since 2003, mate, but thanks for the free-of-charge Proper Blue Card check-up.

Thought we all hated the Champions League? The game doesn't matter, it's gonna be in an empty stadium, it's kicking off at a stupid time, and to top it all off we're playing against an energy drink. It's the closest thing you can get to an exhibition match so excuse me while I don't bother.

Been going every week since 2003, mate, but thanks for the free-of-charge Proper Blue Card check-up.

Thought we all hated the Champions League? The game doesn't matter, it's gonna be in an empty stadium, it's kicking off at a stupid time, and to top it all off we're playing against an energy drink. It's the closest thing you can get to an exhibition match so excuse me while I don't bother.
As I said, can’t be arsed, proper fucking Blue. You were the one who introduced the “can’t be arsed” sentiment, not me

As I said, can’t be arsed, proper fucking Blue. You were the one who introduced the “can’t be arsed” sentiment, not me
You're quoting me as saying I "can't be arsed" when I've said not said that, so I've no idea what you're going on about now. I'm gonna carry on supporting City in my way. If you let me live my life you'll stave off hypertension for a few more years yet.

You're quoting me as saying I "can't be arsed" when I've said not said that, so I've no idea what you're going on about now. I'm gonna carry on supporting City in my way. If you let me live my life you'll stave off hypertension for a few more years yet.
Too late for that

I think it's clear that we'll see changes compared to the team that beat Watford on Saturday, but there's no chance he'd play 11 kids. The line-up will be something like:

Steffen

Walker
Stones
Ake
Zinchenko

Fernandinho
KDB
Palmer

Mahrez
Foden
Grealish

Remember the prize money for winning this one individual game is higher than the prize money for winning the FA cup final. That £2.5m pays for half of one of our player's annual salaries, so there's an obvious financial incentive to win.

I'd like to see a few more youngsters getting a chance, but I really doubt it.

I think there are some players that need game time and some of the kids deserve a run as well. I did want to get Wilson-Esbrand in there at left back and move Zinny into midfield but McAtee deserves a game with some of the bigger players IMO.

Ederson

Walker - Stones - Ake - Zinny

Fern

McAtee - KDB

Mahrez - Palmer - Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.