Re-Allocation/Singing Section

KieLad

Has anybody heard any further information regarding the singing section and the away fans???

I have renewed my seasoncard but want to be re-allocated over to the singing section but don't know if they plan to change placement of the away fans.

Which is the best block for this 110 or 111??

CTID

111 is RIGHT next to the away, but sometimes a bit of distance never hurts (especially with brum coming down next season). away fans wont be moved as season tickets have been renewed in every bit of the ground but obviously the away end, so it dosent look like any moving of them

Garry cook says they're looking into moving the away fans for next season. I'd guess into 110/111. As a 111 ST holder im a bit worried for next season, as how will i renew?

Will i end up being given a seat right next to the away fans meaning SS are further away or will i be shoved behind the SS meaning i'm now a long way from the away area?

Thing is.. I chose to sit (ahem.. stand) in Aisle 116 because I like being next to the away supporters.. I don't understand why everyone's whining about it - it's virtually how we had things at Maine Road in truth. I noticed someone at that recent fans forum said they wanted the away fans up in the Gods like at Newcastle.. but how can that be possible with the way we've structured the ground ie. having the away fans and coaches cordoned off. I suppose there are ways around it but I honest don't think there's such a problem with the way things are now.

Malcolm Powder said:
Thing is.. I chose to sit (ahem.. stand) in Aisle 116 because I like being next to the away supporters.. I don't understand why everyone's whining about it - it's virtually how we had things at Maine Road in truth. I noticed someone at that recent fans forum said they wanted the away fans up in the Gods like at Newcastle.. but how can that be possible with the way we've structured the ground ie. having the away fans and coaches cordoned off. I suppose there are ways around it but I honest don't think there's such a problem with the way things are now.

Would you be annoyed if everyone in 110/111 and the away fans section were swapped round?

Have any of you guys moved once the season has started, is that possible???

GStar said:
Malcolm Powder said:

Would you be annoyed if everyone in 110/111 and the away fans section were swapped round?

Well yeah because it would mean I'm no longer on the border between us and away fans. I specifically asked to be where I am - when we first moved to COMS it was pretty hard to move where you wanted as we had a fair few hangers on at that point but the Pearce induced apathy enabled me to eventually get the position I wanted. So obviously I'm be a little pissed off if I lose it again! ;-)

they should leave thing as they are,i love the fact that the away fans are penned in by the blues on both sides.anyway,the police would put an end to movement,plus the logistics etc,and anyone who doesnt like the away fans being seen on tv,get gary cook to move the cameras to the east stand and youll see just that little bit less of em.

Malcolm Powder said:
Well yeah because it would mean I'm no longer on the border between us and away fans. I specifically asked to be where I am - when we first moved to COMS it was pretty hard to move where you wanted as we had a fair few hangers on at that point but the Pearce induced apathy enabled me to eventually get the position I wanted. So obviously I'm be a little pissed off if I lose it again! ;-)

Thats my concern with moving the away fans... I don't want to end up in a position with less atmosphere, im pretty near the away fans yet right in the middle of the atmosphere.

At the end of the day, the atmosphere generally will improve as we improve. The Pearce era damaged our home atmosphere's and we are on a slow road to recovery. Hamburg was a real turning point.

Next season attendances will be up, combined with good home performances the atmosphere will grow naturally without the need to move anyone. Its simple, people just need to get behind the team and sing their hearts out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.