Re-build and Net Spend

Yeah, I'd rather City be smart with their outgoings and incomings(really need to do better with our sales) but I've no interest in the netspend trophy whatsoever. Whenever a City fan brings up United when it comes to netspend out comes the: "We/They earn their money though" line. It's just a waste of time even talking to most of the people who act like they care about any of it. Once cornered, they just come out with conspiracies to cover their backs.
Second highest net sales on that list in op :)

But yep get your points..

I don't know :)

I prefer to win an argument, or at lease sow doubt, rather than aim for some kind of mutual fudging. If you tell anyone these figures, they're just going to point out that Pep spent £300m+ net in the two previous seasons, and they'd be right. Net spend isn't the hill on which to fight your battles.

Chuck in a bit of amortisation and wage bills and you'll find a lot more opposition fans struggling.

True but they and the media don't understand it or don't want to understand it.

You've got to remember we pay everyone off the books as well in their eyes.. This is despite there being no evidence (Mancini aside and even then it was 10+ years ago and it was transparent and in the accounts, pre-FFP etc) and the fact HMRC have targeted PL footballers several times over recent years and have picked-up something like 0.75 billion from multiple players and clubs.

pound for pound on investment to trophies ratio last 10 year or 5 years comparison city are top by a mile.
we also top the list for jealousy !
but we have not won that s***house trophy that i couldnt give two hoots about.

Yeah, I'd rather City be smart with their outgoings and incomings(really need to do better with our sales) but I've no interest in the netspend trophy whatsoever. Whenever a City fan brings up United when it comes to netspend out comes the: "We/They earn their money though" line. It's just a waste of time even talking to most of the people who act like they care about any of it. Once cornered, they just come out with conspiracies to cover their backs.
I like asking the rags how they earned all their cash over the past decade? Not exactly been awash with major trophies have they? We, on the other hand……

was going to suggest a 12" statue of Coutinho, but to be honest it would probably be cheaper just to put the real thing on your mantelpiece these days.
I believe these statues are already in existence and named after another Brazilian footballer.
They're known as an Oscar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.