RE: Christie as shirt sponsors...

Theres loads of things from Merchandise to more fun things like every time City score we donate a couple of grand to Christies?? (I'm going to get this one in before one of you smart arses do;)....They could spend their six thousand on what they want!!! :)

imo we need a big sponsorship deal from the likes of eithad, especially if uefa/fifa push through plans to limit clubs to spending 51% of income on players (not including tv monies) i know its unlikely but never say never with these jealous bastards. we can promote christies around the ground and have charity dinners to raise funds

Shooter 83 said:
Etihad done deal.

I've also heard this, but I've not seen it in writing only from Pete Bradshaw and that was word of mouth.

So we will keep on banging on about it until we see it in writing....Or they get fed up with us and phone the Police ;)

I think its worth it.

1.618034 said:
Good work Pete...

Top man!

Top fans mate!! We've ALL been involded Dave, Gaz, all the guys that allowed us to use their heart felt testimonials (broke my heart), all the other forums and City related associations, Ken and Peter Barnes...even Ric :)

Great idea. Would love to have a charity on the shirt. Not like we need the sponsor money anymore.

Great work :D

Give them the back page of the programme, and donate 50p from every programme sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.