Reading FC

Zabbasbeard

Team supported
Manchester City
I don't like Reading Football Club and I don't know why.

It's not because they beat us 3-0 in that abhorrent 97-98 season of relegation to Division 3, or because they beat us 2-0 at the Etihad in their first Premier League spell. I don't dislike them because I got a bit marf off one of their fans at Piccadilly after Micah rose to bullet home that quarter final winner in extra time. All clubs have wankers like that.

If I disliked every team that would beat us I'd dislike a lot of teams.

That said, if they played the Nasty Nine or Ipshit, I'd want Reading to win.

I just don't like them though.

I don't like Reading Football Club and I don't know why.

It's not because they beat us 3-0 in that abhorrent 97-98 season of relegation to Division 3, or because they beat us 2-0 at the Etihad in their first Premier League spell. I don't dislike them because I got a bit marf off one of their fans at Piccadilly after Micah rose to bullet home that quarter final winner in extra time. All clubs have wankers like that.

If I disliked every team that would beat us I'd dislike a lot of teams.

That said, if they played the Nasty Nine or Ipshit, I'd want Reading to win.

I just don't like them though.
You bare more grudges than lonely high court judges ;)

don't really like them, they're just one of those non-descript clubs from a non-descript town who did well to come up but rarely made the most of it and they don't have a passionate fan base or real identity to them, so they were just bland when they were in the Prem and you suspect one of those clubs where most of their fans are really armchair rags and dippers and went along for the Prem ride.

Just not an interesting club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.