Reading glasses

idahoblues

I'm 55 and have never worn glasses, always had good sight.....until I put on a pair of readers recently and realised how much visual loss has crept up on me, seeing graphics so clearly has given me a boost.
Should probably just get my eyes tested but what could be wrong with the cheap ones?

Ideally get tested. You could have different requirements in each eye. One thing for sure, once you start using them you’ll never read without.

I have prescription ones but keep readers in my car and work bag just in case.

I'm 55 and have never worn glasses, always had good sight.....until I put on a pair of readers recently and realised how much visual loss has crept up on me, seeing graphics so clearly has given me a boost.
Should probably just get my eyes tested but what could be wrong with the cheap ones?
So it's true! It DOES make you blind :-(

Once you go to the opticians they have you they say you need a slight change every time you go then when you’ve had them for a few days something don’t feel right pinching your nose or just not right! Stick to reading glasses till you really need them in everything you do.

Cost about £2 a pair and got a pair at work and in every room except the kitchen and toilet and a pair in every car/van. It's not only the eyes that go.....

Ideally get tested. You could have different requirements in each eye. One thing for sure, once you start using them you’ll never read without.
That is so true ! Been wearing readers for about 6 months and thought I would just need them around the house, but your eyes adjust to them and now I find I have to carry a pair with me wherever I am !

I have prescription ones but keep readers in my car and work bag just in case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.