Reading vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoahCity

Probably the last thing on everyone's minds. But we still need a point to be sure of second. Probably a lot of second string players and a lackluster performance. Hopefully some youth get a chance.

It will be very tough and in a Typical City way we will probably get the win.

--------------Aguero

-----Tevez-----Yaya----Spanish

-----------Barry----Milner
Kolarov------------------------Richards
--------Lescott---Komps

---------------Hart

The team that would have kept him his job.

nashark said:
--------------Aguero

--------Lescott---Komps

---------------Hart

kolarov is horseshit, i know clichy was ripped to shreds on saturday but he's streets ahead of kolarov.

Hart, Richards, Kompany, Nastasic, Kolarov, Garcia, Barry, Milner, Silva, Tevez, Dzeko.

With the performance on Saturday I feel a shake up of the team is inevitable. I don't even like the look of the team I've typed but can see it happening.

mancityscot said:
nashark said:
--------------Aguero

--------Lescott---Komps

---------------Hart

kolarov is horseshit, i know clichy was ripped to shreds on saturday but he's streets ahead of kolarov.

At defending, yes. At attacking, no. We will rarely need to defend against Reading. If our away form is anything to go by since Christmas 2011, and our first encounter with Reading this season, we will struggle to break them down if we don't use all of our attacking capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.