Real confirm Jo interest

daveduke67

Sociedad not Madrid! SSN catching our eye with an apparantly shocking lead in title!

On SSN

'Real Sociedad have confirmed their interest in taking Jo on loan from Manchester City.

The Basque club have been linked with a move for the striker, who City are seemingly keen to offload having loaned him out for the last two seasons to Everton and Galatasaray respectively.

He has reportedly already been offered to Valencia this summer as well as Sociedad, who are keen to take him.

Their president Jokin Aperribay wants to land the tall forward but concedes it is not a straightforward deal.

"It is very, very difficult," Aperribay said.

"He is a great player, but he belongs to Manchester City and we have talked by fax.

"In other words, it is much less than what has been said in the press."

Reports have also suggested that as part of a possible deal, City have asked for first option on Sociedad's highly-rated French youth international winger Antoine Griezmann.'

I see what you did with the thread title there.

Read this on Sky Sports - not sure why the deal would be difficult though; if they want him we should be doing everything possible to make it simple for them!

Astuteboy said:

Read this on Sky Sports - not sure why the deal would be difficult though; if they want him we should be doing everything possible to make it simple for them!

Not my idea to write a title like that - SSN did it first and I fell for it!

Bit like the 'City sign new striker' title - when you click on it it'll be something like Chester City today signed................

daveduke67 said:
Astuteboy said:

Not my idea to write a title like that - SSN did it first and I fell for it!

Bit like the 'City sign new striker' title - when you click on it it'll be something like Chester City today signed................

chester city won't be signing anyone anymore! shame

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.