Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

We played shit but with sterling coming in and jesus on fire we won this match. But pep is wrong to play Gundo and rodri togethor. Well done boys. Though mendy played well. Walker and otamendi always liable to errors.
Watch the game back in full. You’re very wrong!

We were excellent, all game!

Gundogan was probably our second best player and Rodri was solid. They’ve both played well together when both lying deep (Arsenal away and last night). Walker was worth more than a mention about being liable to errors because apart from being outpaced once and misplacing s dangerous pass he was also superb.

Watch the game back in full. You’re very wrong!

We were excellent, all game!

Gundogan was probably our second best player and Rodri was solid. They’ve both played well together when both lying deep (Arsenal away and last night). Walker was worth more than a mention about being liable to errors because apart from being outpaced once and misplacing s dangerous pass he was also superb.

I agree with almost everything you said there, but i wasnt impressed with Rodri, he seemed nervous and couldnt pass the ball

morning after the night before, absolutely superb feeling to beat real on their own patch, and its was no fluke

but still 90 mins to go

The formation Pep used completely bamboozled them, it certainly surprised me when I saw it. Without any doubt we have the best manager in the world.

Big shout out once again to our magnificent support loud proud and blue, with fixtures piling up it was tremendous to see the blue army in Europe in their numbers well done everyone safe journey home.

We absolutely dominated the game and outclassed them. Then conceded. Story of our season. So glad we turned the scoreline around because it was nothing less than our performance deserved.

That was the most gratifying thing for me - the response. Plenty of times this season when we’ve dominated, then conceded, we’ve effectively collapsed. Last night we had a wobble for 5 mins or so after the goal, but then showed real balls in turning it around.

McManaman when the penalty was given
0cf07f937063992fa8d9b4da5b28f369.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.