Real Madrid (A) CL Semi Final 2nd Leg - Wed 4th May, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Live on BT Sport for those in the UK. Kick off time 20:00 (BST).

Needless to say we need to throw everything into this, get us to that final in Paris at the end of May.

We battered them in the first leg and should have been out of sight. No reason we can't go to the Bernabau and do the same thing again.

They will be fresh and ready for this, they won the league v Espanyol this weekend and they rested everyone bar Courtois, Casemiro and Modric. Casemiro and Modric played 60mins, Benzema and Kroos came on and played 30mins and Vinicius Jr came on and played 15 mins.

De Bruyne and Bernardo essentially getting a rest today was huge. Looks like we're down to bare bones at the back though with Nathan Ake going off.

Absentees v Leeds:
Kyle Walker
John Stones

Questionable:
Nathan Ake (Went off v Leeds)

Team Prediction:
----------------Ederson
Walker-----Dias----Laporte----Cancelo
------------------Rodri
--------Bernardo------De Bruyne
Mahrez----------Jesus------------Foden

I think the Mahrez spot is the only position up for grabs but given he got a full rest today I'm going with him.

Last edited:
Think this will be a fascinating game, and we'll put in a great performance.

The team will be very close to the predicted in the OP. Sterling may start ahead of Mahrez, though.

I’d go with that line up too! Don’t think there will be as many goals in this one maybe 2-1 city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.