Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

To save me some stress ffs. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t do anything in my time other than close my eyes and hope, but it was glaringly obvious what was going to happen.
All the City fans at the Bernabeu knew it was over too, everyone was sat down for most of extra time. As soon as that first goal went in we were done. We went from singing Ole’s to Madrids fans going mental.

I am sick and tired of hearing from the media, that we collapsed in this game. Rubbish. Our only mistake on the night, when Madrid decided to play like Burnley, and do nothing but lump balls into the box, is, we failed to stop the crosses at source and maybe we could have made rhe game, more stop, start. We played a beautifully controlled game, culminating in a very good goal. They threw on all of their subs and could still only break us down with crosses.
We have a fantastic team and manager.

Bravo is a different situation and discussion but he was affected by a poor start that had a lot to do with be left exposed and opponents having relatively easy chances.

Ederson's saves to shots ratio is one of the best in the league. He is not a significant cause of us losing games but he is a significant part of us winning most of the time.
Hopefully you’ve put to bed that daft argument.

I am sick and tired of hearing from the media, that we collapsed in this game. Rubbish. Our only mistake on the night, when Madrid decided to play like Burnley, and do nothing but lump balls into the box, is, we failed to stop the crosses at source and maybe we could have made rhe game, more stop, start. We played a beautifully controlled game, culminating in a very good goal. They threw on all of their subs and could still only break us down with crosses.
So then, we collapsed. We should have been able to withstand four minutes of concerted pressure by them.

Either way, it's done now. I'm sure Pep will have the team rallied for Sunday.

Mate there's a lot to debate but I won't be engaging with you because you're being so obnoxious.

Saying that Grealish is overwhelmed by the big move and in the same breath that Ward Prowse can replace De Bruyne. Ward Prowse is an average PL midfielder with a free kick in him. De Bruyne is the finest of his generation.

You are an embarrassment.
Sometimes I feel like that guy is on some good marching powder!

We failed to do what they did at extra time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.