Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

All the City fans at the Bernabeu knew it was over too, everyone was sat down for most of extra time. As soon as that first goal went in we were done. We went from singing Ole’s to Madrids fans going mental.
Any blue who watches every game could mate. It drives me insane.

I am sick and tired of hearing from the media, that we collapsed in this game. Rubbish. Our only mistake on the night, when Madrid decided to play like Burnley, and do nothing but lump balls into the box, is, we failed to stop the crosses at source and maybe we could have made rhe game, more stop, start. We played a beautifully controlled game, culminating in a very good goal. They threw on all of their subs and could still only break us down with crosses.
We have a fantastic team and manager.
Of course we collapsed at the end, our arses went when we should have been rolling our sleeves up and gritting our teeth.
Long hoofs into the box should be the easiest things to deal with for centre halves

I am sick and tired of hearing from the media, that we collapsed in this game. Rubbish. Our only mistake on the night, when Madrid decided to play like Burnley, and do nothing but lump balls into the box, is, we failed to stop the crosses at source and maybe we could have made rhe game, more stop, start. We played a beautifully controlled game, culminating in a very good goal. They threw on all of their subs and could still only break us down with crosses.
We have a fantastic team and manager.
Conceding three goals in quick succession at the end of a tie is always going to be viewed as a collapse no matter what team it is or what happened during the rest of the game

It ended up being a slow death but imagine how shocking it would have been if after their 2nd goal we instantly went out on away goals.

Agreed,that unique feeling in the pit of the gut was back.
Yes mate, for me it’s been this season more than ever under pep. Centurion and treble season I never felt it. Swansea away in the cup is a great example, we came back and won. Wigan away in the cup, alright we didn’t score but I never felt like we wouldn’t do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.