Real Madrid (a)

blue roo

Maybe Mission Impossible here … but here goes.

I’m flying to Madrid from Perth , Australia without a ticket, it’s a long story and unfortunately I missed out at the last minute.
Anyway , needless to say I’m now desperate for anyway to get in to see the boys.
I understand that there maybe an identity check at the stadium, but I’m willing to take that chance if anybody out there has a spare.

As I said , I’m on a wing and a prayer, but I remain positive …. HELP PLEASE!

I am Still after 1 ticket for madrid away 04/05/2022 private message me for phone # if you have got one you want to sell, meet greater Manchester area .Cheers

Maybe Mission Impossible here … but here goes.

I’m flying to Madrid from Perth , Australia without a ticket, it’s a long story and unfortunately I missed out at the last minute.
Anyway , needless to say I’m now desperate for anyway to get in to see the boys.
I understand that there maybe an identity check at the stadium, but I’m willing to take that chance if anybody out there has a spare.

As I said , I’m on a wing and a prayer, but I remain positive …. HELP PLEASE!
they seem keen on this I.D. shit. i wonder if there may be sanctions if a ticket is traced back to it's owner.

I’m after 3 for Madrid away - not worried about the names - we will get round that - failing we will get home end !1

I'll be in Madrid without a ticket. Looking at getting in on the home end.

Ticket prices for the worst seats are looking at 100-150 euros each.

FYI

Fondo Norte is where City will be attacking in the second half and probably host the away fans. If you're going in the home end, avoid seats in the Fondo Sur as that I believe has the Madrid ultras.

1 please guys. can be sat anywhere not bothered at all, cash on collection or bank transfer
DM me please

I'll be in Madrid without a ticket. Looking at getting in on the home end.

Ticket prices for the worst seats are looking at 100-150 euros each.

FYI

Fondo Norte is where City will be attacking in the second half and probably host the away fans. If you're going in the home end, avoid seats in the Fondo Sur as that I believe has the Madrid ultras.
Madrid ultras there will be more tourists than Spanish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.