Real Madrid Away trip

Going to book this now, but my points total is shite. What are the chances they'll be knocking about? Seemed to be loads of spares for Atleti, on here and in the big square beforehand, but I think there will be fewer given they've got reduced capacity?
If it is like most Semi finals anyone who wants a ticket will get one

Booked 4th May, Manchester to Alicante

Train to Madrid

Return back on Friday

With hotel £260

Chelsea had their names printed on the tickets but there was no check going in.
We all got checked going in for the last 16 game in Feb 2020.

I seen loads getting turned away - hence why the ques were so long due to all the checks.

Last week at Atletico I walked straight in ( arrived about 15 mins before KO)

In 2011 when we played Juventus at their old stadium, we both missed the ticket window to buy them and had to get tickets off a tout (which I avoid normally - but flights and hotel booked) and they had names printed on them. Got them a few weeks early and then went on the old Interweb and purchased two fake driving licences (like the kids use to get into clubs). Bingo. Italian police did check - and saw the ticket matched the name and photo - and we were able to enjoy a particularly dull draw and a lock-in after the game...

If it is like most Semi finals anyone who wants a ticket will get one

Booked 4th May, Manchester to Alicante

Train to Madrid

Return back on Friday

With hotel £260

Just a word of warning mayo31. We travelled to Alicante for the Atletico game. The train arrives at ONE part of the Madrid station but leaves back to Alicante at ANOTHER part 30 yards away. We didn't realise until too late and costs us another €106 each on the next train. RENFE know this happens but don't show any sympathy even though the Qcode on the ticket allowed us into the wrong side of the Station. Beware of the robbin barstewards.

Just a word of warning mayo31. We travelled to Alicante for the Atletico game. The train arrives at ONE part of the Madrid station but leaves back to Alicante at ANOTHER part 30 yards away. We didn't realise until too late and costs us another €106 each on the next train. RENFE know this happens but don't show any sympathy even though the Qcode on the ticket allowed us into the wrong side of the Station. Beware of the robbin barstewards.
Cheers

I have done the trip before, so hopefully I will be sober enough to remember

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.