Real Madrid away

If anyone needs a route out, I’ve just booked Liverpool to Zaragoza via Paris on the Monday for £60. Stopping in Zaragoza Monday night and train to Madrid in the morning (only about an hour away). Coming back out of Madrid to Liverpool via Barcelona for £110, leaving 0930 Wednesday.
It was cheaper a couple of days ago going to Alicante but had to wait to get a ticket and that route has gone up now.

If anyone needs a route out, I’ve just booked Liverpool to Zaragoza via Paris on the Monday for £60. Stopping in Zaragoza Monday night and train to Madrid in the morning (only about an hour away). Coming back out of Madrid to Liverpool via Barcelona for £110, leaving 0930 Wednesday.
It was cheaper a couple of days ago going to Alicante but had to wait to get a ticket and that route has gone up now.
What an effort mate, love seeing the ways people make it to watch the mighty blues : )

We did Manchester to Santander £20 with booked seats Sunday, night in hotel £40,train Madrid Monday £44,3 nights Madrid £130 each flight back Thursday morning £160 just scrapped in under £400

8th May - Manchester to Paris £49 7am flight - Paris to Madrid - £79 - arrives at 13:55 madrid.

10th May - Madrid to Barcelona 7.30am flight then to Manchester home at 1pm £93

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.