Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Is it just me or we all liked Cancelo's ball management of actually passing ball to teammates vs Mendys.. hold ball for 5 seconds, cross it to other team in the box?
Cancelo has been good since he has shifted over to the left . Really glad for him and know hope he makes that spot his own .

Apparently Real Madrid play Lyon in the quarters according to big ears.

Just a shout for gundog. Tonight he did what henderson did every week that got him player of the year, nothing special, kept things ticking, simple 10 yard passes.
If gundog did that week in week out he'd get ignored.

Great result. Great resilience.
Bring on Lyon.

Relieved would be the word I used. Fully deserved and delighted we didn't shit the bed.

I'm more scared of Lyon than Juve if I'm being honest but Pep won't let complacency creep in.

Gutted David's free kick didn't go in.

That game...it was a great win but we won't win the CL if we play like that in Lisbon. We might win 1 more game, but we won't win it all.

There was a mental block today, we should have destroyed this Real side, but we cocked up every chance we created ourselves, and in the end our defensive work, forced the goals - but it won't do that every time.

I feel like we maybe we do just need this big landmark win against someone as establishment as Real Madrid for the lads to start playing against CL opposition like we do against PL sides - like we're much better and we know it.

I agree, but we have fucked & ponced about with the defence during the free games period, KDB was at 50% tonight & Sterling had one of those days in the box.

Now that little shite has gone we should work on our cb partenships before the next bit.

Foden will never get a chance under the fraud, should ask for a transfer or go on loan to Stoke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.