Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

why - he slowed down numerous attacks - was also ran off for the first goal (at fault along with cancello)

We won and played well despite of him....He completely fucked up one chance in the second half when he should have taken a touch and buried it instead of trying such a casual lay off which was shocking.

Sterling and Jesus energy and pressing won us that game along with walker and ferna - as well as Real Madrid defenders gifting us two goals. We played very well for large parts of the match and controlled the game but our cutting edge just wasnt there with the final ball.....we got into great positions and just wasted them on numerous times - as someone else said it could have been 4 or 5 with the positions we got ourselves into.

We absolutely deserved to go through but please dont tell me Gundogan was integral to that

Wow, just wow!

every one we play are either shit or pensioners.some fans on the matchday forum are not blues.on our day we are the best team in the world,im also pissed and enjoying being a blue
We certainly are the most attractive team to watch, a fact brought home to me in no uncertain terms whilst watching the behind closed doors doss for the last few weeks.

One day maybe, just maybe, as you grow a bit older and wiser, you will learn that often...

LESS IS MORE.

JJ

And one day you may learn that its everyones right when they choose to defend themselves and people getting worked up about that is really concerning as it points even more to a snowflake generation - we are clearly different people so lets leave it there

Thought the ref tonight was pretty good overall. Let a few things go like the pull on de Bruyne but overall he had no impact on the game what so ever which is what you want.

1st half he had 3 biased situations. I suppose his team told him in HT,
3nd half he was unbiased and Rodrygo didn't get the foul vs Cancelo.
No penalty for Raheem is ok as well IMO.

A fair match overall. Juve-Lyon had 9 yellows. No Lyon players suspended though.

Get the fuck in.

Well done everyone concerned from Pep down.

Not a poor performance anywhere among the City ranks. Both fully-backs were outstanding, Gündoğan and Rodri controlled midfield and the front three pressed fantastically. Two great saves from Ederson in the first half, but I don’t recall him having much to do after the break.

Fantastic work by Gabriel for both goals. The second was very reminiscent of the 100 points goal at St Mary’s two years ago.

Kyle Walker was my MotM, but it was a great pity that Merlin’s free-kick didn’t go in. It would have been the perfect cherry on the icing on the cake of a wonderful career at Manchester City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.