Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Not quite but almost and the only way he'll get there is by playing games
It amazes me that a kid that age can just slip into a team of stars and play like he does . Think him and Bernardo will share duties next season and then foden will go on and be England’s shining light in the Euros

Tbf, it's because at his best he's typically ok, rather than brilliant, rather than being brilliant but strangely invisible.

He had good & bad moments tonight but so did KDB.

Personally, I think we should never rest, until Gundogan is improved upon, by a distance, but since the restart he's played pretty well for me.

Still, we should be looking for someone who can do what he does, twice as fast & better at boh ends imo.
I agree . He played well tonight but he is not on our level what we need .

Brilliant performance. Was a bit nervous at 1-1 when we got a little flustered and had a poor five minutes but our class showed through.

I thought Bernardo was excellent when he came on. Kept the ball well, twisted and turned and looked back to his best. Clearly went for game management rather than looking to setup/score but made a big impact. Foden struggled a bit to impose himself at times but what a huge game for his confidence starting that one. Pep got it all spot on.
Bernardo looking like his old self after the media viciously slaughtered him. What a bonus to have him coming back to his usual level.

I agree on most others were good - the likes of walker Jesus, Sterling kdb were excellent - Ederson made a couple fo very good saves as well

But please stop the immature name calling ...as ive already said, I only posted what i did originally in response to someone havign a direct dig at me without any need. I will therefore defend myself.

If you want to name call carry on looking rather silly
Immature name calling? When I picked up on you moaning about Gundogan you’re response was to call me “an ignorant twat”. So that’s not immature name calling? Ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.