Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Take Jesus assist and goal away and he was still magnificent,
Walker has been amazing all season and I wouldn’t replace him with any other right back in world football

Atalanta will give PSG a hell of a game, wouldn't surprise me if they put PSG out
It would surprise me. I think PSG are the danger side. But they are under huge pressure and Atalanta have nothing to lose.

This is Neymar and Mbappe's stage on which to perform. It's great City are in this.

I love the format of the CL last stages though I think with one one-off tie it will make it even more difficult to win. One error and you could be out. and we definitely have mistakes in us.

It would surprise me. I think PSG are the danger side. But they are under huge pressure and Atalanta have nothing to lose.

This is Neymar and Mbappe's stage on which to perform. It's great City are in this.

I love the format of the CL last stages though I think with one one-off tie it will make it even more difficult to win. One error and you could be out. and we definitely have mistakes in us.

With one off tie, it presents a great chance for both psg and City

Bayern are the big danger for me

Brilliant performance, Walker has had his best season for us. Gundogan , Jesus and Ederson were all outstanding too. It was noticeable how Otamendi was brought on for Rodri and not Garcia, i don't think that would have happened if he had signed a new contract. A great night ,but what a night it would have been with a stadium that was rocking.

Did you notice Hazard? The only RM players I thought played well were Courtois and Benzema. Benzema is seriously under-rated.

One of City's best performances in Europe. It took a huge effort to knock a great team out, although we all know that this Real Madrid side has flaws and is not as good as the side that won it 3 times.

Was last night the night that City fans were won over by the Champions League? Great drama.
I thought varane had a great game

Some of the comments in the match day thread. We have some real twats following us in here. Two one against real fucking Madrid, twice. Some people moan at every missed pass, every missed chance, any goal conceded. Fucking pussies, fuck off. CMON CITY

I ventured in at half time for a peep. Fuck me, 80% morons with a few decent blues holding back the tide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.