Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Well Senor Javier Tebas what have you got to say for yourself now. Your Real Madrid just totally out played from start to finish. You should be looking at the debts of both Real Madrid and Barcelona. While the club your slagging Manchester City are turning over a profit

I was slagging him off and I wasn't even on the match day thread.

His body language at times was disgraceful and he was very lazy during the build up play. He's fine when we need to manage the game and control the tempo but infuriating going forward.
your obviously a knob who knows fuck all about football as gundog was excellent tonight

Shauny Wright Wright Wright on BBC website: “Man City said, we’re just as good as you and they pressed at every opportunity. I don’t think Real Madrid could deal with that, which was the strangest part for me because you expect them to have the quality to handle that.“
Oh yes, we KNOW we are as good as them and tonight we were BETTER! :-)

That was top class performance. Second half we did not let them much, surprised we did not concede gain but concentration level was great from fullbacks, Rodri, CB's etc.

Bit more calmness upfront would have decided it earlier. especially regarding last passes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.