Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Really impressive and dominant performance tonight.
The only slight concern for me is just how many opportunities we continue to spurn.
We won that by one goal but should have been much more comfortable given the quality and quantity of the chances we created.
Not sure how that gets fixed....but we don’t half look good!

I expect Southgate watched that game and thought “ Who are the best English right backs? Ah yes Terence Trent Derby and Aaron Wank Bukake”.
Clueless cûnt!!

Pressing, plus Walker, were the things which won us the game imo.

Foden didn't 100% have the kind of game he is capable of, but he worked for the team & the ability to have top class players running their balls off, replaced by top class players running their balls off, is the key to catching the scousers imo (and having a proper organised back 4).
One of those games where he wasn’t spectacular but his work rate and pressing were incredible I thought. He’s got a long way to go, but his attitude is brilliant.

5dbfa69b15620d069fd20cd3701b68fe.jpg
Please tell Bale posted that whilst we were playing Real Madrid!

Simply outstanding.

The work rate, effort, commitment and passion was back in abundance and we fully deserved to dismantle those cocky twats. The full team battled and that's all we can ever want as fans.

Jesus - Incredible what he gives the team. Maybe he's not as clinical as Kun but he's his own man and is a superstar in the making, in a different way to Aguero but could be just as important to us.
Completely agree, especially that last sentence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.