Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Just waiting for the liverpool echo to claim that it was them that pushed us to that level tonight
Their fans will be gutted now. Liverpool Champions after such a long time, but the Summer could belong to Manchester City, and if we get to the final, which we could well do, it will be Manchester City that are talked about, and not their side.

Tebas will be crying into his pillow tonight, fucking love it.

I ordered a rope,from Amazon next morning delivery.to mr tebas(aka racist corrupt tw.t)
No address needed,suck it up fker.
Oh and thanks your team made me £200.

City create an unbelievable amount of chances and let many chances go through our fingers. And yet Sterling and Jesus played outstandingly well. For me Jesus played at an incredibly high level in both legs and was the best player in the tie.

Cancelo played a better game than I expected for a right back playing left back.

The one weakness was the ease with which Real Madrid scored their goal, but their precision in taking that goal was outstanding. Pin-point cross and great finish. Almost impossible to deny a good side 3-4 moments in a game when you put your forwards on the edge of their penalty area.

How great is it to see Manchester City, our team that we watched struggle in Div One, boss Real Madrid over two legs. We have come a hell of a long way. There is still a long way to go though to win this competition. PSG, and Bayern are strong sides. I do not want to see Neymar and Mbappe with the ball 30 yards from the City goal. So it's going to be very hard to win this when you play such an offensive way. It should be like this though. And it's great that City are now one of the best sides in European football. We just JUST have to win it now.

Atalanta will give PSG a hell of a game, wouldn't surprise me if they put PSG out

Where r the gundogan haters now mom performance exactly why pep plays him so coolon the ball and gives the team confidence to play and not rush

He was good, but MOTM is a bit over the top when Jesus and Walker had the game of their lives.

Guardiola blames Gabriel Jesus for Man City loss to Real Madrid

https://www.fr24news.com/a/2020/08/...l-jesus-for-man-city-loss-to-real-madrid.html

And you thought the British press were bad :-)

I think that lost something in translation. So did this headline on the same site:
Naked man seen hunting wild boar after stealing laptop while sunbathing

Just to be clear: A German sunbathing naked by a lake in Berlin saw his day of relaxation turned upside down when a wild boar ran away with his laptop.

Did you notice Hazard? The only RM players I thought played well were Courtois and Benzema. Benzema is seriously under-rated.

One of City's best performances in Europe. It took a huge effort to knock a great team out, although we all know that this Real Madrid side has flaws and is not as good as the side that won it 3 times.

Was last night the night that City fans were won over by the Champions League? Great drama.

Superb performance. I felt far too relaxed, which is not like me. I’m normally like a cat on a hot tin roof. But we controlled that superbly, other than their goal and a snap shot or two there were no moments of concern. Not even a final 10 minute flurry where they were able to really come at us! They have just pissed la liga don’t let anyone tell you they are not a good side!!

Proud of the boys in blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.