Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Bayern are the best opposition left in the competition imo.

Not only a very good side, they also have a huge amount of "been there done that" about them and are very "streetwise".

I'd rather face anyone but them tbh.
I think Real Madrid are better and that went well

Gabriel nearly won as many aerial duels as the entire RM squad last night, shame he is so inconsistent/subpar in finishing. Of course, if he were he'd probably be pursued pretty hard from RM & Barca

Kun was out of course but it's another reminder City need another clinical goalscorer as a weapon

You talk utter shìt fella, 30 goals and 11 assists this season (including national team), Jesus must be really embarrassed at being so inconsistent and subpar, as for being pursued pretty hard from RM & Barca, which players have we lost in the last ten years to either team, Diaz and Garcia?

You talk utter shìt in all your posts across all threads and constantly speak as if every player wants to go to the two Spanish teams, as said who exactly of note has left City for either, or they didn't want our players anyway, Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Toure (obviously from Barca) KDB and a few other players who joined us who they both would of been interested in?

Two teams where the whole league is built to support them and run by a corrupt utter racist fat fūcker like Tebas, and still can't get any player off us of note.

Last edited:
We need a Kyle Walker on the left - Cancelo not doing badly there though. When Laporte was injured could we have played Kyle Walker at CH and left Fern in his natural position ? We conceded goals this season to pace on the break (Wolves twice as an example) and maybe having more pace in the middle of defence would have helped. Pep obviously clueless - sack him now and put me in charge ha ha.

it would’ve been an option for me

Of course, if he were he'd probably be pursued pretty hard from RM & Barca

You stink of such arrogance. This attitude is horrible and I wish you wouldn't pollute our team's site with it. Why do you come here with your nonsense. Leave us alone, you won't be missed.

I loved the match and the whole team. Bring on Lyon for a very different challenge but, if we perform we can win it. Although we played so well last night felt we were still within ourselves. More to come in an attacking sense if we need it. Such control of a game is amazing!

Gabriel nearly won as many aerial duels as the entire RM squad last night, shame he is so inconsistent/subpar in finishing. Of course, if he were he'd probably be pursued pretty hard from RM & Barca

Kun was out of course but it's another reminder City need another clinical goalscorer as a weapon
you've been on these boards for a whilst,but just lately your coming across as an arsehole,i have no respect for any football fan that claims to be a supporter of a top club who live in a different country, glory hunter, your opinion means fuck all to me.

A special shoutout to Real Madrid’s man of match.

That Munich supporting **** did his best for them in the middle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.