Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Gabriel nearly won as many aerial duels as the entire RM squad last night, shame he is so inconsistent/subpar in finishing. Of course, if he were he'd probably be pursued pretty hard from RM & Barca

Kun was out of course but it's another reminder City need another clinical goalscorer as a weapon
If he was any good Barcelona would be after him ......how old are you fucking 12 ?

To be fair I don't disagree with the last sentence. I think Gabby is great but not sure he's the long term successor to Kun. Also not sure how many truly clinical strikers there are these days so it might have to be 2 or 3 haring the burden up front.
First of all no one can fill in kun’s shoe and stop comparing gabby with him . That’s huge void to fill .
Second , there’s a reason why Gabby is in brazilian national team.

On the match thread couldn’t believe people slagging g Gundogan off. Top performance by him. Also Cancelo looked solid.
Really? I couldn't watch as I was working but had a quick look on here and then ignored the matchday thread as people were slagging Gabby off, that didn't match the live match reporting I was keeping an eye on in the least.

To be fair I don't disagree with the last sentence. I think Gabby is great but not sure he's the long term successor to Kun. Also not sure how many truly clinical strikers there are these days so it might have to be 2 or 3 sharing the burden up front.

When talking about Kun's successor, do people realise that Sterling, without being a clinical finisher, has scored about as many goals this season as Kun has ever managed in one season? And that Jesus has scored 23 goals while being 2nd choice striker for big parts of the season and still 2-3 years before entering his prime? Kun has been exceptional for us and arguably the best PL striker, but he has missed many games through injuries meaning that he never scored 35 goals in a season. We are not talking here about a striker who scores 40 or 50 goals a season. I think Jesus could do it when he reaches his prime.

Gabriel nearly won as many aerial duels as the entire RM squad last night, shame he is so inconsistent/subpar in finishing. Of course, if he were he'd probably be pursued pretty hard from RM & Barca

Kun was out of course but it's another reminder City need another clinical goalscorer as a weapon
Who the fuck are you to keep coming out with this cunnting shit? Barce are a busted flush, you’ll be back to supporting Young Boys soon, in more ways that one. Swiss Tit

A special shoutout to Real Madrid’s man of match.

That Munich supporting **** did his best for them in the middle.

I would prefer that referee for all our premier league games , than moss, oliver et al, that is for sure

Their fans will be gutted now. Liverpool Champions after such a long time, but the Summer could belong to Manchester City, and if we get to the final, which we could well do, it will be Manchester City that are talked about, and not their side.
Not a fucking chance!

There were plenty of occasions he didn’t give Madrid stuff that he could have if that was his agenda. They went down in dangerous areas and he did the ‘get up’ gesture. Sure he missed stuff but he was honest in my opinion.
I’m pleased to hear that. The game needs it integrity, now more than ever, or it will continue to “haemorrhage” supporters and fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.