Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Gabriel nearly won as many aerial duels as the entire RM squad last night, shame he is so inconsistent/subpar in finishing. Of course, if he were he'd probably be pursued pretty hard from RM & Barca

Kun was out of course but it's another reminder City need another clinical goalscorer as a weapon

further proof that you are all fur coat & no knickers.

Barca & RM no longer sweep up the best players & to buy anyone they need a loan. They have a concrete shed of a stadium that they can’t afford to improve.
You don’t support a team in the true sense of the word & you dare to criticise one of the best young players around. You do know he’s about 8 years younger than Messi.
If you don’t go to games you’re not qualified to judge

Surely by now you realise that we neither value your opinions or care about what plastic supporters think.

Last edited:
further proof that you are all fur coat @ no knickers.

Surely by now you realise that we neither value your opinions or care about what plastic supporters think.

That's such a great expression, fur coat & no knickers. Old Lancashire talk.

I replied to one of this guy's posts a few pages back saying he's annoying but it'd be better to ignore him. He ignored me and that's ok, let's just do the same.

Reactions: CC1
I watched the game in my apartment but heard the Spanish cheering in Rosie's bar. The couple were in Coconut Joe's where I went for a couple of beers afterwards.
We’ve got a place on PS1, usually watch it in bad bobs as I think we’ve only lost once when I’ve watched it in there. Watched the dipper game last season in the corner bar, think Mahrez ballooning the penalty was down to me switching bars

Just watched the highlights again and we thoroughly deserved it. For our 2nd goal, which was an exquisite finish, have a look at Gabby's movement. He is moving towards Courtois before Varane heads the ball, it's absolutely superb.
This ^^. Anticipated the header and altered his movement, brilliant attacker's gamble.

Watching Our lad Gabriel reminds me of watching a leopard on these wildlife /Attenborough programmes when it goes after it's prey ,there's so much to it and he obliges ,different angle but that's how I view it ,this is from a lad who embarrasses his son in the family stand by shouting "Launch it" ha ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.