Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He thought Courtois should have saved from Jesus even though it went back across him. He thought Jesus had fouled Ramos (who cares, it's Ramos), then thought Sterling dived "nooo no" when he went down. Absolute moron.

Not watched either BT version live or this highlights one but I'm surprised from what I've read he's not had an edit, maybe bt hate him too and are happy for him to sound like a ****.

I have to say, I watched the BT broadcast of the first leg for the first time last night, and the comms didn’t seem that bad.
That said, watching it more calmly, already knowing the outcome, probably had something to do with that.

I seriously don't think that we will be allowed to win this game. The only reason I think this, is that this is the only way that UEFA can get their revenge for their humiliating defeat at CAS. SO let's make sure that Real Madrid win this tie and go through.

Is their anyone who thinks the same thing.

You gonna back that with money? You can get 17/5 on a Madrid win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.