Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’d have gone through that tie with VAR. We’d have 3 more goals (two wrongly given offside and that penalty) and they’d have had one less and we wouldn’t have faded in the second half of the second leg.

There was also the ridiculous decision not to give Firmino a second yellow for a virtual rugby tackle on KDB. He scored about 5 mins later.

Don’t know why but I just have a feeling Foden is going to make a telling contribution. I would start him but don’t think Pep will. Think we will be 2-3 down with a minute to go and Foden then produces a moment of magic to secure our passage through. Strap yourselves in blues, this is gonna be a rollercoaster ride!

After the Garcia news, Pep must be in a right quandary as to whom he'll to pair with Laporte.

Fernadinho - rusty

Otamendi - on his way out

Stones - stig of the dump
Just think next season the choice will be Kalidou Koulibaly or Nathan Aké, what a shame that isn’t the choice tomorrow.

Pep should have called out the ref or hinted at his previous decisions in our games in the presser ... put him under the spotlight so when he inevitably makes a biased decision tomorrow, it’s out there ... “we told you so” ... and that might deter him in making something too obvious against us like a red card or pen etc ... game changer!

Surprisingly, I'm not too nervous. The draw that we've got for the next potential 4 games means it will be mean feat to get this done. Defensively, I don't think we're quite there to defend against the likes of Benzema, Ronaldo, Lewa and potentially Neymar all in succession. If we manage to somehow win the whole competition it will be phenomenal but I'm not as invested in previous years when the path was alot easier. If we play to our capabilities, we're a hard match for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.