Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to knock Real out , just to see fatty Tebas frothing at the mouth , we win our appeal and knock his love child out of the Champs league , the vains on his little chubby neck will be bulging , bring it on.

882e6f2cf0fa7915-scanners-head-explosion-gif-3-gif-images-download.gif

looking at the latest covid-19 outbreaks in the uk and in europe maybe champions league mini tournament will not go ahead ??

i heard that the uk are again in a mess and right bang in the new 2nd wave and the government are covering cases up and should be in lockdown, today i see oldham have a big spike and how many more towns in and around oldham are they ?? bury rochdale manchester bolton to name a few

i would not trust this government one bit ? and the uk have been in lock down since march and only
now on the 24 of july make wearing a mask law, why now having to wear mask ?? i tall you why its bad again and until a vaccine is found it will be ??
Wearing a mask is superficial protection at best it just make scared people feel better. I have felt all along that this mini tourament is a sham and I for one will not shed a tear if it is abandoned.

Wearing a mask is superficial protection at best it just make scared people feel better. I have felt all along that this mini tourament is a sham and I for one will not shed a tear if it is abandoned.

what evidence are you looking at that makes you think wearing a mask is superficial protection. All the scientific evidence i have seen indicates there are signficant benefits to the population if we wear masks in enclosed public spaces

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2020-07-08-oxford-covid-19-study-face-masks-and-coverings-work-act-now

what evidence are you looking at that makes you think wearing a mask is superficial protection. All the scientific evidence i have seen indicates there are signficant benefits to the population if we wear masks in enclosed public spaces

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2020-07-08-oxford-covid-19-study-face-masks-and-coverings-work-act-now
If it saves one life it's worth it and the evidence clearly shows it helps considerably.

I live in south east asia , masks are compulsory here outdoors and the death rate and infections are tiny.

Last edited:
We need to knock Real out , just to see fatty Tebas frothing at the mouth , we win our appeal and knock his love child out of the Champs league , the vains on his little chubby neck will be bulging , bring it on.
He actually looks like Jabba the Hutt.

I see someone on the Silva last game thread musing about the possibility of Madrid forfeiting the tie. There's no chance of that, surely?
No way are Madrid forfeiting, they are likely going to cry to UEFA to get the game moved or cancelled and they go through as they are european royalty dont ya no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.