Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously don't think that we will be allowed to win this game. The only reason I think this, is that this is the only way that UEFA can get their revenge for their humiliating defeat at CAS. SO let's make sure that Real Madrid win this tie and go through.

Is their anyone who thinks the same thing.

No.......

Pep will be cautious as he can be , expect Rodri and Gundogan to start the game keeping possession as usual will be the priority , if it is 0-0 at half time i would expect Zidane to go for it in the 2nd half which will suit us down to the ground , ive gone 0-0 half time and 3-0 full time , but my bookie was smiling when he took the bet

Well I hope you don't smile when you pick your winnings up,mate..

What odds for 3-0 did they give you
12s-18s

Because if any team starts at effectively 2-0 down, they have to play in a way that makes them a lot more vulnerable.

You're acting like we playing a team that hasn't been 2-1 down before and doesnt have the nouse to get back into the tie. I admire your extreme confidence but its a European tie against one of the best teams in the world. I expect it to be a nervy night thats for sure. It could go either way but at least we have an advantage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.