Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bazunu promoted to third keeper at 18 after Carson’s loan ended. Wonder if we’ll be after another veteran for the Richard Wright position
Will be interesting to see who are the 2nd and 3rd choice keepers next season
I am assuming Steffen and Bazanu

Despite restrictions surrounding the coronavirus pandemic, Real Madrid will fly into Manchester 24 hours before kick-off and train at the Etihad Stadium on Thursday evening. [
@Jack_Gaughan

hope we hose them down,they should be here by now and all of the travelling party tested,why are pandemic rules not applied to them coming in from a country with a spike in cases
I wouldn’t sell them a fucking virus!

Apologies if already posted but - According to the city website Kyle Walker is on TV duty for Friday's game - is he injured or have I misunderstood?

Paul Dickov and Shaun Goater return to the We’re Not Really Here line-up for Manchester City’s game against Real Madrid on Friday 7 August.

MENS TEAM

Which TV channel is City v Real Madrid on?

Our former striking duo will join presenters Cel Spellman and Kyle Walker in the studio for our live matchday show from the City Football Academy.

Apologies if already posted but - According to the city website Kyle Walker is on TV duty for Friday's game - is he injured or have I misunderstood?

Paul Dickov and Shaun Goater return to the We’re Not Really Here line-up for Manchester City’s game against Real Madrid on Friday 7 August.

MENS TEAM

Which TV channel is City v Real Madrid on?

Our former striking duo will join presenters Cel Spellman and Kyle Walker in the studio for our live matchday show from the City Football Academy.
Kyle Walker is the City presenter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.