Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to seeing what the dynamic will be like without a crowd, perhaps even the lack of intensity and nerves in these Champions League games suits us more than anybody else?
Bearing in mind the CAS verdict, the first leg result and the increased hatred of UEFA and the G14, we are being denied the greatest ever atmosphere at The Etihad. Surely the players would have used that to elevate their performance?

Pep should mention the referee having a good game against the scousers when we were knocked out.

Last edited:
Reactions: mat
Always thought we would have our work cut out with Uefa looking for revenge,and VAR.
Now with this dodgy t**t in charge,who has an agenda with us and Pep......we are fooked !

I really don’t want to feel like this, but I feel the forces of darkness lining up against us for Friday.

Apologies if this has been asked already, but are the Madrid players getting tested before they get to Manchester, or once they are in the UK or both.

Real Madrid's 24-man squad for #MCIRMA: Courtois, Areola, Altube; Carvajal, Militao, Ramos*, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo, Mendy, Hernandez; Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Valverde, Isco; Hazard, Benzema, Vázquez, Jovic, Asensio, Brahim, Vinicius, Rodrygo. *Suspended [via
@realmadriden

Don't want to look too far ahead,
but has UEFA left CL prize money unchanged?

• qualification for the quarter-finals: €10.5m per club
  • qualification for the semi-finals: €12m per club
  • qualification for the final: €15m per club
The UEFA Champions League winners can expect to pick up an additional €4m.

The two clubs that qualify for the 2019 UEFA Super Cup can each expect to receive €3.5m,
with the winners collecting an additional €1m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.