Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Match day not off to a good start, looks like the vet will be putting my 15.5 yr old Aussie Cattle Dog to sleep, not had a good night

Sorry to hear that sad news Franny’s toilet roll, it really is horrible when that time comes, been there recently.

This was the team that started in Madrid

Ederson
Mendy
Laporte
Otamendi
Walker
Kdb
Rodri
Gundogan
Mahrez
Silva
Jesus

No sterling B Silva or Foden

Be interesting the line up tonight would Pep pick same team without Mendy who is suspended? Seems Pepe went with experience to keep it tight and then put sterling on later to try to Knick it or grab draw.

Personally we should go all out and get as many goals as possible.

Let’s beat the fucking ref and var tonight lads, will be tougher than Madrid. Let’s not forget that last year we went out to a handball goal, that was var’d and still allowed. Yet the media seemed to think it was ok. THAT is what we are up against, and we have to get past bent refs and VAR 4 more times to win this competition. Corrupt cunnts

The clock is our friend at kick off and immediately I'll be counting down the seconds. Ideally I hope we do this the easy way, get a couple of early goals and drain the self-belief of Madrid but such a good side is not going to go down without a fight in such an important game.

This could be epic but at 2-1 I'd prefer a nice quiet none-event. We know it's unlikely to be that way.

Let’s beat the fucking ref and var tonight lads, will be tougher than Madrid. Let’s not forget that last year we went out to a handball goal, that was var’d and still allowed. Yet the media seemed to think it was ok. THAT is what we are up against, and we have to get past bent refs and VAR 4 more times to win this competition. Corrupt cunnts
Not forgetting at least 5 wrong decisions over the 2 legs when we were knocked out the year before, and 1 the year before that

Anyone got any info what bale is actually playing at?

my guess is forcing a transfer
Bale to a Chinese club was all agreed and Real Madrid pulled out at the last moment, so Bale is still mightily pissed off about that
Zidane doesn't want Bale and Bale doesn't wantto be in Madrid, but it's very similar to Sanchez in that Bale still has two years of his contract to go and he's being paid £600k a week
Real can't afford to pay him off and no one is going to stump up those wages for a player who although very good, misses a lot of matches through niggling injuries

Does away goals rules come into play after 90 mins or after extra time?

As long as we don't concede 2 or more we are through. They will have to go for it so think we should go with pace up front and play on the counter

We need to shut down Benzema.

Benzema and Ramos are their main goal scorers actually with 21 and 11 league goals respectively. Benzema also has the most assists in the team with 8 assists. Ramos is suspended obviously so that’s a major plus on both sides of the ball.

After them it’s Kroos and Casemiro both with 4 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.