Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we play the game like an English FA Cup game, come out fast and blow them away.

Get the game in the bag before the ref can make an impact.

Just put a tenner on Madrid to win 2-1, 3-1 or 4-1 at 10/1. Hoping it's only 2-1 and that we pip them in extra time or on penalties, which I think could happen.

Is Bravo fit? If Carson is on the bench there is an obvious weakness for UEFA to exploit. Eddie better be under the strictest of instructions NOT TO GET SENT OFF.

That message should go out to everyone, one red card turns this game on it's head, and we know who's more likely to get that red card ;-).

I would want us to setup like we did against Liverpool. Rodri and Gundogan in midfield with Debruyne in front of them in a free role

Ederson
Walker
Garcia/Otem
Laporte
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Rodri
Debruyne
Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus

City 3 Madrid 1

park the bus and exploit us on the break is the easiest way to beat us. That is why they might try it.

Yes but then again why would city play into Madrid's hands by playing expensive football. I think it will be the other way around. We will be compact and seek counter attacking opportunities like we played against Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.