Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been thinking about that. I think I’d prefer 2-1 and no Ramos to 3-1 and Ramos playing. He’s that important to them. They’ve won 1 of their last 7 without him in the CL.
Whilst I'd normally agree, that him alone not being able to play is a huge boost, I'd just feel a bit more comfortable if I knew they had to score three without reply.

I just hope that we don't get done over by dodgy reffing.

Not sure what to expect with this team at the moment, we could easily batter them if we play like we did in the last dippers game in the PL, or we could get punished if we play like in the Arsenal FA Cup game. I think that as they need to score goals, then it will play into our hands & hopefully we will score a few to put it to bed. I wouldn't mind a solid defensive performance and grind out a 0-0, but can't see it.

Was looking back at videos on YouTube today from Man City v Madrid back in the Semi Final the atmosphere before kick off ect I'd do anything to have all that back again, Makes you realise what a shame it is tonight we all can't be there to cheer to boys on, Hopefully in the near future we will have it back.

Come On City!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.