Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahrez is an excellent player but he could do more when helping out in defense. Bernardo has a better workrate imo, and that’ll be needed.

No I love the man, but he’s not willing to run as much as he used to. We need legs tonight. Real will give 200% and try to turn this around.
It is not about willing,that infers he can't be bothered,still disrespectful

All this I keep hearing about Madrid being in great form is a bit misleading when you check out their results. Yes they’ve been winning but they haven’t played any of the top Spanish teams, they’ve been winning most games by just 1 or 2 and they’ve been conceding in most games... and I assume this was with Ramos

Apart from a couple of abberations, our form has been much better.. and don’t forget we walloped the greatest team in the history of world football lol

Early City goal, 2-0 win on the night, no injuries. Don't want the stress of clinging to a lead or chasing the game.

This is Manchester City, what on earth would make you think for one minute something so straight forward would occur. You will either end up happy but needing a change of underpants and some strong beer or fuming because we fucked it, possibly with the help of VAR.

No easy rides here mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.